India Bazaar provides all information on this site (together with all content and the underlying source HTML files that implement the hypertext features, collectively this “Site”) exclusively under the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws:
1. OWNERSHIP, LICENSE & RESTRICTIONS ON USE
All right, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Site belongs to India Bazaar. In addition, the names, images, pictures, logos and icons identifying India bazaar products and services are proprietary marks of India Bazaar and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Except as expressly provided below, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, imped or otherwise, under copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
You are granted a non-transferable non-exclusive, limited license to view this Site, to download and/or print insignificant portions of materials from this Site provided that it is used only for informational, non-commercial purposes and/or you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices. Except any portion marked explicitly, no part of this Site, including but not limited to materials retrieved there from and the underlying code, may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means, without the written consent of India Bazaar.
2. LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTY SITES
This site, including all materials, services, software, information and other content available on and/or through this site, is provided by India Bazaar “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantise, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, continued availability, quality, accuracy and/or system compatibility. In addition, no warranties shall arise from any course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade.
By using this site, you assume all of the risks associated with such use, and you expressly release India bazaar from any and all liability, claims and/or losses arising from or connected with such risks.
You acknowledge that: the site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors; the site may become inoperable or otherwise unavailable for periods of time; materials and/or services at the site may be or become out of date and India Bazaar makes no commitment to update such materials or services. India Bazaar assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, documents, software, materials and/or services which are referenced by or linked to this site. References to third parties, their services and products, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
The information provided on this site is provided for general consumer understanding and educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product or course of action. The information may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Although India Bazaar may update this site, some of the information may be out of date or contain other errors. India Bazaar does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information posted or any opinion, advice or statement displayed on this site. You agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Regardless of the form of action or theory of recovery, in no event shall India bazaar, Its affiliates and any officer, director,employee,subcontractor,agent,successor, or assign of any of them its licensors and/or its service providers be liable or responsible to you in association with the site, or your use thereof, for any: (a) indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages, even if they are aware of the possibility of such damages; or (b) lost profits, lost revenue, loss of data, lost expectancy or business interruptions. Any claim related to the site must be initiated within one (1) year of the date of the event that gave rise to the claim.
Family fare shall not be responsible or liable for any delay or failure in the site, or any component thereof, or your ability to access or use the site, resulting from causes outside of family fare’s control, including, without limitation, power outages, accidents, strikes, fires, war or acts of god.
5. AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE IN COUNTRIES
The website India Bazaar operates this Site from its office within the United States. India Bazaar makes no representation that content and materials on this Site are legal or appropriate for use from outside the United States. Please keep in mind that this Site may not conform with laws of your country. If you access this Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk. You may not use the Site in violation of United States export laws and regulations.
6. CHANGES TO SITE
The terms and conditions of this site and the site may be changed by India Bazaar with or without notice at their own discretion. You are solely responsible to review the changes on the website and its terms and conditions. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. India Bazaar encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
7. AGREEEMENT; LINKS TO INDIA BAZAAR WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on this Site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of this Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability. India Bazaar permit the linking to its website provided its is linked with the logo which is a trademark and reserves all its rights on the logo. The Logo cannot be modified or altered in any way or form than shrinking or enlarging it. India Bazaar does not grant the use of contents which includes images, logo, products or any other material displayed on this website and strictly prohibits any other use other than the ones provided above.
8. SOCIAL SITES & BLOGS
By becoming a user of the social networking features on our Site, certain profile information about you will automatically be displayed, posted, and visible to all members of and visitors to the Site. You can change how this information is displayed though your Account settings. By using our Site, you consent to India Bazaar’ display, disclosure and use of your information and Content as set forth above and you agree to use caution and care in evaluating and selecting your Account settings and information before using this Site and posting any information to it. You, your heirs, executors, administrators and assigns agree not to hold us liable for any and all claims, liabilities and/or damages of any kind whatsoever that arise out of or relate in any way to your interaction with others and/or with India Bazaar through this Site.
The following is a non-inclusive list of behaviors that are not permitted on the Site. You agree not to:
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy (up to, but not excluding any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information without the written consent of the owner of such information), hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any of our employees, company officials, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives or users, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Site;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to upload, post or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit unsolicited commercial email or “spam”. This includes unethical marketing, advertising, “chain letters” or any other practice that is in any way connected with “spam”, such as (a) sending mass email to recipients who haven’t requested email from you or with a fake return address, (b) promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or (c) promoting your site by posting multiple submissions in public forums that are identical;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, malware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or intercept messages sent from a computer or communications device;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site, servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, without limitation, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons or incendiary devices;
- offer for sale or sell any item, good or service through our Site;
- use the Site as a forwarding service to another website;
- take any steps to interfere with or in any manner compromise any of our security measures;
- use the Site for fraudulent purposes;
- harvest or collect any information about or regarding other Account holders, including, without limitation, any personal data or information;
- sell, lend, lease, trade, rent, barter, sublicense, assign, transfer, or grant rights in any manner to your Account, or password, including, without limitation, on or through the use of any third party web site or service;
- copy the Site or any portion thereof (other than as provided under United States copyright laws);
- remove any proprietary notices from this Site;
- cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of this Site without India Bazaar’ consent and/or permission;
- sell, assign, rent, lease, act as a service bureau, or grant rights in the Site including, without limitation, through sublicense, to any other person or entity;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify or hack this Site or to defeat or overcome any encryption and/or digital rights management technology implemented by Family Fare with respect to this Site and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by Family Fare or this Site;
- use this Site for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by this policy, or otherwise exceed the scope of our services that you have signed up for (i.e., by accessing and using the tools that you do not have a right to use).
India Bazaar reserves the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the User Content. We reserve the right not to post any User Content, but we do not have an obligation to post, maintain, screen or otherwise use User Content. We may discontinue the ability to submit User Content in our own discretion.
The User is responsible for evaluating the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of all content on the Site including User Content.
IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
Effective July 30th, 2014
Copyright © India Bazaar. All rights reserved.